Saturday, August 22, 2009
Blog 12: "European Delight"
If I were to grab an opportunity to spend my vacation someplace else, I'd choose Europe as my preferrable destination. My first in the list has got to be the Stato della Città del Vaticano (Vatican City). I wanted to go to the Vatican to see what it's like to be in the smallest country in the world and the center of the Catholic faith. Over there I would go to the Vatican Museum to explore and enjoy history. Also, it would be cool to take pictures in St. Peter's Square and St. Peter's Basilica. I'd then visit the grand Sistine Chapel where the famous Michelangelo's ceiling painting exists. Having a picture of His Holiness while shaking his hand would be awesome and a "one in a million" experience. After Vatican, next on my list would be Switzerland. The place brags of its geographical sceneries, from its clear green valleys and clear lakes to the prominent white swiss alps. I want to taste the mouth-watering fondue and the chocolate sensation. I would then enjoy the picturesque sceneries in Zurich, the "cultural capital" of Switzerland where it is recognized as the city with the best quality of life in the world and is also the wealthiest in all of Europe. With that recognition, who wouldn't want to spend his vacation in Zurich? For a student seeking enjoyment and a temporary escape from stress worries, and the tropical conditions of the archipelago, Europe would serve as a breather and my ideal vacation./>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment